INSTANTLY BLOCK GPS TO YOUR DEVICE, FARADAY CAGE DUALS, CELL PHONE AND TABLET WIRELESS PROTECTION
The Faraday Cage Sleeve Collection instantly enhances your daily privacy, security and valuable data. Made of top grain cow leather with our internal patented radio frequency (RF) Faraday cage, we offer your device the most valuable physical and wireless protection. The collection features a unique two Faraday pouch design with zipper and wristlet.
Instantly become undetectable, untraceable and unhackable.
Instantly block ALL Wireless Signal, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID and NFC.
UNRIVALED PEACE OF MIND
This exquisite quality portable Faraday cage, made with top grain cow leather and hand stitching will block ALL signals to and from your wireless device. With our unique dual pocket design, the choice to go on or off the grid is yours.
Smooth and supple top grain cow leather
Versatile, lightweight and naturally water resistant
Patented interlocking Faraday cage seal; easy to use without straps, folding or velcro
Shields 100+ dB (decibels); best on the market
Shields against EMR radiation
Blocks GPS tracking and GEO location
The Faraday Sleeve design has two internal sides, one which blocks ALL incoming and outgoing signal transmissions to your device; and the second non-metallic pocket only shields against RFID and NFC.
Interior Dimensions / Sizing:
- MEDIUM: 6.25in x 4.1in // 15.9cm x 10.4cm
- LARGE: 8.25in x 6in // 21cm x 15.2cm
- XL: 10in x 7.5in // 25.4cm x 19cm
- Shields 100+ dB
- Blocks frequencies between 800MHz – 5 GHz
- Blocks CDMA, GSM, DCS, PHS, 3G, 4G, LTE
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 - 5 GHz), Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) and GPS (1-2 GHz)
- Blocks RFID and NFC in 13.56 MHz
- Blocks Carrier, hardware, and OS agnostics
Here is what you can control:
- Blocks the connection of any phone, in any country, on any network
- Blocks GPS tracking and GEO location
- Protects against identity theft
- Protects against cell phone spying of microphone and camera
- Blocks RFID chips in passports and credit cards
- Blocks smart keys and electronic car keys or key fobs
- Shields against EMR radiation
- Shields against static shock
Additional info: Wireless signals, RFID and NFC
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless data transmissions attached to an object, such as your credit card or passport. This information can be lifted, skimmed or scanned by anyone with simple technology.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is just like RFID except it can communicate both ways making data transferable to and from a chip. This is what Google Wallet and Apple Pay utilize for transmission of your credit card information at a point of purchase.
Wireless signals (radio frequency or RF) are used in communication for your phone, tablet, car radio, computer, credit card, etc. The electronic transmission of this data is done wirelessly and poses many problems to your security and privacy. It makes all of your information open to be intercepted.
What's in the Pacakge
- Silent Pocket Faraday Cage Dual
- Retail Package with Serial Number