FARADAY CAGE BRIEFCASE
The world's first Full Shielding Faraday Briefcase that encompasses all of our patented technology discretely embedded inside this stylish, sleek and durable real leather bag. Instantly enhance your daily privacy, security and valuable data. It's not just an RFID leather briefcase! With the full Faraday Briefcase you can effectively block all wireless signal, cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID and NFC in all frequencies. The choice to go on or off the grid is now yours.
UNRIVALED PEACE OF MIND
Instantly block ALL Wireless Signal, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID and NFC in all frequencies
Smooth and supple top grain cow leather
Detachable shoulder strap
Versatile, lightweight and naturally water resistant
Patented interlocking Faraday cage seal
Shields against EMR radiation
Blocks GPS tracking and GEO location
It contains many features, including 2 internal sides, one which blocks all incoming and outgoing signal transmissions to your cell phone. Additionally, smart keys, credit cards, passports, other RF enabled electronic devices, and anything that is RFID chipped, will be protected inside the RF shielding lining. The second side, blocks RFID / NFC only.
- Shields 100+ dB
- Blocks frequencies between 800MHz – 5 GHz
- Blocks CDMA, GSM, DCS, PHS, 3G, 4G, LTE
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 - 5 GHz), Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) and GPS (1-2 GHz)
- Blocks RFID and NFC in 13.56 MHz
- Blocks Carrier, hardware, and OS agnostics
Here is what you can control:
- Blocks the connection of any phone, in any country, on any network
- Blocks GPS tracking and GEO location
- Protects against identity theft
- Protects against cell phone spying of microphone and camera
- Blocks RFID chips in passports and credit cards
- Blocks smart keys and electronic car keys or key fobs
- Shields against EMR radiation
- Shields against static shock
Additional info: Wireless signals, RFID and NFC
Commonly referred to as wireless signals (Radio Frequency or RF for short) are used in communication for your phone, tablet, car radio, computer, credit card, etc. The electronic transmission of this data is done wirelessly and poses many problems to your security and privacy. It makes ALL of your information open to be intercepted.
RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. You should care about protecting your cards with embedded RFID chips because it holds sensitive personal information about you and your family. There is an epidemic of this information being wirelessly lifted (commonly referred to as skimmed, scanned or hacked) while traveling. Having this info land into the wrong hands only means headache, financial troubles and identity theft. By utilizing our wallet collection you instantly safe guard all your information on your cards and passport.
NFC means Near Field Communication. This is just like RFID, except it can communicate both ways making data transferable to and from a the chip. This is what Google Wallet and Apple Pay utilize for transmission of your credit card information at a point of purchase.
What's in the Pacakge
- Silent Pocket Faraday Briefcase
- Retail Package with Serial Number